You are going to love pulling an asphalt/emulsion tanker.
This is the job that gets you high miles, high pay, and daily home time. This is your Dream Truck Driving Job!
Call or apply to become an expert tanker truck driver for the largest asphalt trucking company in Utah.
What can you expect when you haul asphalt?
- High pay and high miles. About $1,500-$2,000/week. Benefits, 401K, and signing bonus!
- A lot of home time. The best part about asphalt is that you can get home almost every night.
- 1 hour or less when loading or unloading at most locations.
- We have daily runs the go from Sinclair WY back to Salt Lake City. That is a single day round trip.
- Trucks that run from Montana to Las Vegas on a daily basis.
- A lot of local work. We move a lot of oil from North Salt Lake and Tooele to multiple locations in Salt Lake and Utah County all summer long.
- In the summer we have a lot of oil that moves from North Salt Lake and Tooele to Central and Southern Utah as well. All single day trips.
What is your truck preference? We have your classic truck, the 18 speed manual Kenworth W900L truck with CAT engines or we have newer automatic Kenworth T680 and Freightliner Next-Gen trucks with Cummins and Detroit power.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, view some potential jobs here at DoubleD Distribution.