Van/Reefer/Tanker/Hopper/Flatbed Driving Jobs
It is so important to us that you are happy at work and have all the resources you need to be safe and fulfilled in your work.
Truck driving jobs are an American necessity. As truck drivers we move America and you as a truck driver are a critical piece to keeping our great country truckn’ along. At Double D we have options for you so that you can choose the trucking job that you most like.
- General freight driving jobs. We have the standard 53′ dry van. Dry vans will always be in demand, they are simple yet critical, and we will do all we can to keep you moving the dry goods.
- Tanker driving jobs. Pulling both single tanker, double tankers, or super tank trailer.
- Reefer unit driving jobs. Reefer trucking has long been known for its high miles and ability to keep a truck hopping from one stop to another. We buy new trailers with nice reefer units so that you can stay on the schedule you want and don’t have to worry about reefer trouble.
- Lift gate trailer jobs. For almost 20 years now we have been moving 53′ dry vans with lift gates behind them. Our drivers make their own schedule as they travel to the east coast delivering gun safes to small and large recreation stores.
- Hopper bottom driving jobs. 40 foot trailers, on-road and some off-road, these trailers are exciting to pull.
- Flatbed truck driving jobs. Another great option to get you miles
No matter what your preference is, we can give you a great truck with the latest technology. Allowing you to comfortably do your job while also allowing you to get the miles you deserve.